Austin Air Bedroom Machine Filter
All standard size units are interchangeable with all standard size filters. So, if you purchased a standard size HealthMate® and would like to upgrade to a Bedroom Machine®, simply purchase a replacement Bedroom Machine® filter.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
You can check the size of your existing filter by looking for a label on the underside. Model HM400 indicates standard size filter.
Buy from us to secure exclusive access to a MRCOOL technician within 48 hours, whether for warranty claims or in case you encounter any technical issues. Avoid the long waits you might experience with other brands.